Have a recipe you want to submit?
Send us a email and you never know
it might be featured right here!
- 2oz Vodka (pepper)
- 4oz Bloody Mary Mix
- Black Olive Juice
- Celery Salt
- Madison’s Original Hot Sauce
- Take glass and salt the rim with coarse salt and coarse pepper. Build all ingredients in mixing tin over ice. Shake and pour into glass. Garnish with a Cherry Pepper, Green and Black Olive.
- * 8 ounces Ground Beef
- * 12 ounces Mexican or Italian Sausage
- * 2 small Eggs, or 1 large egg
- * .5 cup breadcrumbs (Gluten Free Options)
- * 2 Tablespoons of Parsley
- * 2 Garlic Cloves (Chopped) or .42 ounces Garlic
- * 1-2 Teaspoons of Madison’s Original Hot Sauce for spice and extra flavor, or M Sauce for flavor with minimal spice
- 1.Put all the meat in a bowl and mash it together.
- 2. Add everything else, and mash enough to get everything mixed
- 3. Make your balls… Too big will take longer to cook, so make them about walnut size
- 4. Using your oil of choice, put them in a skillet, and cook all sides until brown & cooked through.
- ** Pretty easy to freeze for another day, and too simple to stoke up the oven**
- * 12-24 Small Chicken Wings or Drummies
- * Spicy- 5oz Madison’s Original Hot Sauce
- * Medium- 2.5oz Madison’s M Sauce, mixed with 2.5oz Madison’s Original Hot Sauce
- * Zesty Mild- 5oz Madison’s M Sauce
- 1. Place the wings and drummies into a large bowl, and pour in your Madison’s. Make sure you get a bowl big enough so you can get the sauce all over the chicken, flipping and rotating to evenly spread the sauce. Use your hands if you need too, you just may want to wear some latex gloves, (gardening gloves don’t work)
- 2. To really get it through all the meat, let them sit for 2-3 hours in a covered bowl in the fridge, not to exceed 24 hours..
- 3. When ready, line a cooking pan with aluminum foil, heat up the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and put your masterpiece in the oven for 20-30 minutes, turning them if you like. You’ll know they are done when they are sort of shiny, or light to medium brown.
- 4. Garnish with some extra Madison’s or a sauces of your choice.
- This is will please every time!!!